We deliver professional media for marketing, both photo and video. Online ad spots, product photography, music videos. Whatever your media needs are, we will deliver.
We offer photography and videography services for a wide variety of events. Concerts, weddings, festivals, parties. Whatever your needs are, we have you covered.
Glass Box Visuals was created by Sean O'Malley, a graduate of the University of North Carolina Wilmington Film Studies Department. He has since had the opportunity to work on productions for Warner Bros, Netflix, and HBO. He is also a member of IATSE 491. In addition to film, he is passionate about photography, traveling, and music. He has been doing concert and travel photography for two years.
Equipped with full camera package, drone, and lighting equipment.
Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Davinci Resolve, Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE
Freelance Filmmaker & Photographer (2018 - Present)
● IATSE 491 - Set Electrician responsible for distributing power and adjusting lighting on Film, Television, and Commercial sets.
● Glass Box Visuals - Photographer & Videographer for various musical acts and businesses in North Carolina.
○ Camera Operator for MrBeastYoutube, LLC. (Greenville, NC).
○ Camera Operator and Editor for Paws4People (Wilmington, NC).
○ Photographer & Videographer for Cloud2Studios (Raleigh, NC).
○ Producer and Editor for Couch Potatoes Podcast (Raleigh, NC).
○ Producer, Camera Operator, and Drone Operator for Badger Box Mobile Storage (Wilmington, NC).
● Guerrilla Productions - Camera Operator/Lamp Operator for several Local Television Spots.
● Erin Costa Photography - Videographer & Drone Operator for several weddings around Eastern North Carolina.
● Lamp Operator - “The Black Phone” (feature film) Producer - Jason Blum, Director - Scott Derrickson (2021)
● Director of Photography & Colorist - “All Monsters Are British” (short film) (2020)
● 2nd AC - “Growth” Director - Bill Knapp, DP - Gary Grieg - Dominion Energy Promotional Video - SKDKnickerbocker (2018)
● Camera PA - Coleman Commercial - Redman Films (2019)
● Electrician - “Recovery” (short film) Director - Gregor Wilson (2018)
● Set PA - Universal - “Halloween Kills” - Producer - Jason Blum, Danny McBride, Director - David Gordon Green (2019)
● Set PA - Hulu - “Reprisal” - Producer - Warren Littlefield, Graham Scott Littlefield (2019)
● Set PA - HBO - “The Righteous Gemstones” - Producer - Danny McBride, Director - David Gordon Green (2019)
● Set PA - Warner Brothers DCU - “Swamp Thing” - Producer - James Wan, Len Wiseman (2019)
● Set PA - Netflix - “OBX” - Producer - Jonas & Josh Pate, Director - Jonas Pate (2019)
● Set PA - Discovery Channel - “Why We Hate” Producer - Stephen Spielberg, Director - Sam Pollard (2018)
● Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, and Photoshop
● Davinci Resolve Color Grading
● 3 years Drone Operating
● 5 years of Electrical (Lighting) experience: Operation of LED, Tungsten, and HMI fixtures
● DSLR, Mirrorless, and general Cinema Camera Proficiency (BMPCC 4k, RED EPIC)
● General Audio Recording Proficiency (Zoom Recorders, Boom Mic, Lav Mic, etc…)
● Warehouse/Office Manager at Cine Partners Lighting & Grip (2017-2018)